Cover wagon OCEM 19 kit included:
- 4 x molded grap : 2 for the frame and 2 for the body... included all the version with or not cabin, and all versions for brake: lever, rochet (specific AL and Est French railroad) and Westinghouse
- 1 x etched brass (nickel silver 0.3mm) for shuuter arm
- 2 x 12mm axles RP25-88 (you choised beetwen disc or spoke) with 4 x pinpoint bearings
- 2 x Symoba NEM 362 item 207 (2 x 111 and 2 x 107)
- nickel silver wire 0.4 and 0.6mm for detailling frame
- decals for all versions: AL, Est, Etat, PO, Midi, PLM, SNCF 1938, SNCF 1950 and SNCF UIC
- user notice with many drawings (8 pages)... also, you can downloding 2 other notices: one is the full instruction notice and the second is the complete decals and paint instruction there is one full page for each version !!
not included : paint, glue or scalpel :o))) also, the HO couplers are not included, because toooooo many possibility: Roco, Fleischmann, Kadee, Marklin, etc... and many modelers have that spare ;o)
for the glue, I recommended the Tamiya 87038:sticking (exactly soldering) by capillarity ...
for the paint, I used Railcolor: nitrosynthetique for airbrush, or alkyde for brush